Java / COBOL DeveloperKortrijk, Belgium
- Salary: Negotiable
- Sector: Software Development
- Type: Permanent
Join a leading Belgian Software House as a COBOL Developer
A leading Software House in Belgium is looking for a talented COBOL Developer to join their growing and talented team of Software Engineers.
Your role involves actively contributing to the enhancement of our client's development environment, converting conceptual software designs into efficient and well-documented COBOL code, as well as implementing upgrades to enhance system and software performance.
You'd be working in a flexible, hybrid environment for an organisation that sees employee satisfaction as the key to their success over the past few years.
The successful COBOL Developer will have experience with some / all of the following tools / technologies:
- Agile practices such as Kanban or Scrum
- Source code control and defect tools like Git, Github
- Multi-functional and multitasking abilities
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills, and quality-oriented approach
- Dutch language skills are essential for this role