VP - Regulatory Affairs LiaisonNew York, United States
- Salary: $140,000.00
- Sector: Forensic
- Type: Permanent
New York, NY (Hybrid) Position Overview:
Our client is a world-renowned Bank who is looking for a lending expert with a mix of Regulatory and Financial Crime experience. The role will be to help support regulatory examination projects across different lines of business in support of US regulators. This role has long-term prospects available to it and the chance to liaise with managing directors and other key decision makers in the business.
- Ensure smooth consistent communication between the banks entities and regulatory bodies.
- Oversee and coordinate the bank examination process for exam and continuous monitoring review conducted by various US regulatory authorities.
- Arrange and manage pre-examination readiness efforts, internal preparation meetings, and meetings with examination and on-site teams, as well as interactions with Bank personnel and management.
- Facilitate responses to regulator information requests and schedule meetings with Bank personnel.
- Coordinate responses to follow-up requests from regulators during exams and continuous monitoring.
- Promptly escalate identified issues to management.
- Address periodic regulatory inquiries.
- Establish and maintain Policies and Procedures for communication with US regulators and exam management.
- Monitor the progress of corrective actions in response to bank regulatory examinations.
- Organize and participate in internal meetings with stakeholders and management to review corrective actions progress.
- Collaborate with Compliance and Legal teams to understand and assess the impact of new regulations on the Bank’s business, customers, and products, and aid the Bank in positioning itself for compliance.
- 5-7 years of experience of working at Bank or Financial Services within the Regulatory or Financial Crime space
- Proven experience supporting regulatory examinations
- Strong knowledge of NY DFS, SEC or FINRA is preferred
- Proven experience is using Excel and PowerPoint
Please contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org