|Job Title:||Affiliate Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Hallam|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
The Affiliate manager will be responsible for Affiliate sales, account management, acquisition & retention, recruiting new publishers and managing an in-house affiliate executive.
-Content and creative production
- Compliance management
- Affiliate acquisition
- Affiliate optimisation
- Content & email creation
- Market Insight
- Key Performance indicators
Key skills and experience will include;
- A background in Paid media
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Experience of working with Affiliate tracking platforms
- Previous experience of working within the financial sector
- Experience of managing an email marketing function in a professional or financial services
- Strong analytical skills and previous experience of using Google Analytics, A/B testing,
DC Storm, Hitwise and other insight and analysis software
- Sound understanding of the overall consumer credit card business drivers
As well as a competitive salary and the chance to work for a leading challenger back a bonus of 15%-30%, 30 days holiday and a comprehensive pension scheme is also part of the package!
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available