AML Optimization & Analytics Officer - New York
Do you want to work for a leading Investment Bank and prevent criminals from abusing the financial system? My client, is currently bolstering their Anti Financial Crime practice and requires a Senior AML professional to oversee AML model development & optimization across multiple business lines and multiple transaction monitoring systems.
- Ensure data quality, quantitative model assessment & validation and risk coverage
- Work with Data Mining & Analytics teams and Risk Governance team to ensure regular rule review and system optimization
- Monitor and Report results of tuning and optimization and model performance to internal stakeholders and regulators
- Support review and audit procedures, ensure all models are reviewed, lead a team of analytics professionals to assess current current and potential high risk transactional activities
- Five years previous experience within AML Compliance
- Expertise within AML Transaction Monitoring systems: Actimize, Mantas or Norkom
- Strong technical skills in: SQL, Oracle or VBA
- Extensive Data Analytics experience utilizing technologies such as: Python, R or SAS
- Statistical Analysis & Data Mining
Do you want to be part of an international organization with a presence in each of the globes financial hubs? Do you want to work in a challenging and diverse working environment? Offering a collegial and collaborative environment my client encourages passion and rewards commitment.
Interested? Apply with a copy of your latest resume now.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-award winning and global leader in Data Analytics, Risk & Compliance recruitment. We partner with our clients and candidates alike, encompassing Data Analytics, Financial Crime, Anti Money Laundering, Forensic Analytics, Investigative Analytics and Credit Risk.