Analytics Architect | Global Digital Company | New York, NY | USA
An Analytics Architect is required to work at one of the largest Digital Companies in the world. Working with a large data driven client engagement team, you will also collect, collate and prioritise the business rules that will drive business value models and value into all your clients activity. You will need strong knowledge of SQL Server and the ETL process to cleanse data and pick up trends that will benefit your clients. You will also be tasked with managing a database and have control during the design, build and maintenance phases of the larger projects.
For this role you must have:
- Have the following competencies; data analysis, problem solving, initiative, the ability to challenge, attention to detail
- Highly Numerate – statistics or other numerate discipline university graduate.
- Strong competency in the following technologies: SQL Server, PL-SQL, Oracle, ETL
- Database management experience
-Previous experience of managing a team of analysts
- Good communication skills are a must
-Ideally, you will have previous client engagement experience and know how to present your findings.
Market leader, great scope for progression and very good benefits package are on offer. It’s also a varied and challenging role.
If you are interested, please contact John Bevan at Parallel Consulting on 646 491 6935 or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org