My client a Large worldwide consultancy requires an experienced Data Scientist to join their well-established team. You will be working with the biggest clients in the world on the most cutting edge analytical projects using the most up to date and advanced technologies. You will also get free training in all tools.
We are looking for a variety of different skilled professionals with a strong mathematical and statistical background, or data analysis experience. You will also need to have good commercial acumen and be able to explain technical data to a non-technical audience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a huge and expanding team that has significant financial backing from the firm.
An MSc or PHD in a Computer related discipline e.g. Computer Science, Applied Maths, Astrophysics, Data Science, Analytics
Exposure to large unstructured data sets and modelling desirable.
- Data Science tools and technologies – SQL, Python, R
- 2-3 years of experience of Data Science within a commercial environment
- Visualisation skills - Tableau, R Shiny, Qlikview
- Commercial experience
- Advanced Modelling techniques – Linear, Logistic Regression, Bayesian Modelling,
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- An open minded and determined professional with an innovative personality
- Education: Phd or MSc in (Computer Science, mathematics, physics, Research).