Digital Implementation Specialist - Digital - London - **6 month contract** - Ecommerce
A high profile role for a Senior Analyst - Digital in a leading household name who are currently building throughout Digital and Analytics. Offering the opportunity to work for a company with real ambition and drive across the Ecommerce sector.
Multi-award winning, rapidly expanding digital analytics team business urgently requires 3 Digital Analytics Implementation specialists to meet its ongoing growth objectives.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join fast growing team. They operate a casual, creative and innovative working environment, with a flat management hierarchy that welcomes all ideas.
The business currently enjoys over a hundred million unique monthly users across their web platforms and is now focused on the goal of continuous delivery and adopting a strong Digital Analytics culture within its London office. This is the perfect time for you to join this cutting edge team to help shape the tools, technology and culture within the Analytics department.
As the Senior Analytics Implementation Specialist - Digital you'll be instrumental in delivering the technology that leads to wider Analytics adoption across digital content and tagging. You will have excellent analytical skills, applied to infrastructure provisioning within digital content. You will be working across many product and analytics teams and be an excellent communicator who can get stuff done.
- Planning and delivering advanced analysis of data for digital content and tagging
- Developing processes for improved data capture to allow action to be taken
- Delivery of multiple key insight/analytics projects across content
Essential Skills Required:
- Strong technical abilities with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience of A/B multivariate testing
- Previous work within insights and relaying this insight to stakeholders
- SQL or SPSS or SAS
- Digital content experience
- Strong communication abilities, preferably speaking with senior stakeholders
- Experience with Data Visualisation tools
- Working knowledge of social media analytics tools
- Media and Publishing experience
- Managerial experience
- Degree qualified with a 2:1 or above in a relevant field
For more details please contact Munveer Jabbal at email@example.com
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment. With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.