MARKETING ANALYTICS MANAGER– London – Customer/Marketing Analytics - £65K
LEADING INTERNATIONAL CLIENT is looking for a Marketing Analytics Manager to join their London based team. Your role will involve managing a large team providing analytical expertise with the aim of gaining insight into customer behaviour for the purposes of Marketing Strategy.
You will be a motivated and passionate Analytics leader with a background involved with analysis, customer segmentation and propensity modelling (logistic regression, CHAID), involving large volumes of data. Whilst not a strictly hands on position, knowledge of the latest industry techniques and technologies is important and best suited to someone who wishes to remain close to data.
This is very much a client facing and commercial focused role so the ability to present to large audiences is important, as is the ability to manage large teams as you will be responsible for a team of 4 people
- Excellent analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to solve problems
- Commercial acumen and understanding of how analytics and insights support a large organisation.
- Very strong communicator with excellent written and verbal presentation skills. The successful candidate should be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders at varying levels, including senior executives and more junior level collaborators in various job functions.
- 5+ years experience in an analytics, preferably within either Financial Services, Telecoms or Retail
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building, and influence skills; Ability to listen, empathize with a stake holder’s point of view, and tailor responses back appropriately. Ability to navigate and lead complex projects with multiple stakeholders who may have different points of view.
- Some prior hands on experience in SAS, SQL, R or SPSS, or similar tools.
- Prior management experience; experience leading, motivating, and directing the work activity of a diverse and high performing team, including technical and more business oriented staff.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the financial services industry with business-to-business preferred
- Experience with experimental design and A/B/ Multivariate testing
- Experience leading large scale global programmes
Varied and challenging management role in an exciting part of the company. Salary is dependent on experience. Contact James Lucioni at Parallel Consulting if you are interested