My client is an award-winning European Bank based in Vienna. They are currently looking for an experienced Release Manager who has strong exposure to working on projects which has required hundreds of applications to be tested and rolled out. This will require the successful candidate to have the highest level of communication and time management skills.
- Lead the communication between the project and the bank's application owners and managers in IT delivery and business departments
- Interact with the application managers ensuring the requested deliverables
- Contribute to the design and planning of the testing execution
- Manage the reporting the assigned activity in weekly jour fixe
- Support in writing the technical documentation
- Ensure business application availability according to agreed timelines
- Ability in working in cross-functional projects in large organizations.
- Experience with JIRA
- Good coordination and management of daily activity with the project stakeholders
- Good knowledge of application lifecycle management (preferred in banking environments).
- Good analytical skills and time management
- Excellent communication skills in English
This is a good chance to also experience the 'most liveable city in the world'. Please do not hesitate to apply for full details.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.