Assistant Manager Digital Media | Retail Banking | London
|Job Title:||Assistant Manager Digital Media | Retail Banking | London|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £38000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Wright|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
I'm partnering with an outstanding banking organisation in central London, undergoing significant Digital Transformation, to find an Assistant Manager for Digital Bought Media & Marketing. This a genuinely unique opportunity to work with a bank that's been a leading light in the UK for over 100 years and which is completely revolutionising the way they interact with customers, at a time when the entire banking landscape is transforming.
The core purpose of this role will be to reduce customer servicing costs as well as create new and maintain customer relationships. You will not only be providing support to the manager, but you will also be taking ownership of marketing or specific products such as Mortgages, Cards & Loans. Using PPC, display and paid social media you will work with market leading technologies and be part of a brand new approach to digital marketing in finance.
- Help to deliver the strategy for all external digital channels across a variety of product
- Develop new initiatives & campaigns by working with the product & marketing teams to drive
volume and value growth
- Support the translation of internet performance & activity to non technical audiences
- Supporting plans based on insight to improve numbers visiting the site
- Deliver quarterly sales targets
- Build relationships with external partners
Key Capabilities, Knowledge Areas & Personal Attributes:
- Experience of working in Digital Media in PPC, Display & Paid social media
- Experience of managing or working for digital media agencies
- Keen interest in user experience and customer journey optimisation
- The ability to develop strong relationships with internal & external stakeholders
In return, you're being offered the opportunity to join a genuinely brilliant business, where you'll enjoy lots of autonomy and have the backing of an outstanding team. You'll be operating at the absolute bleeding edge of innovation in the digital banking space and will be rewarded with a base salary of £30,000 - £38,000, plus car allowance, excellent bonus, flexible benefits, pension, healthcare and additional benefits, whilst working in a landmark London location.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available