AWS & DevOps Engineers | Infrastructure Automation | London
What's in it for you?
- The chance to work on a Greenfield project with an International Fintech organisation building a fully automated platform
- The chance to design, shape and deliver technology solutions which have never been attempted, on a scale you can't even imagine, with the best technology tools available.
- Work for a business that invests every year in a dedicated learning and development team
- To work with a truly passionate team where people are inspired, innovative and collaborate at every opportunity
I'm partnering one of the UK's fastest growing Fintech companies who is on its journey to becoming number one in its sector, by employing the best technology talent and pairing that talent with the latest and greatest tools and technology. The business is on mission to futureproof its position by making systematic advances and marginal improvements to every aspect of technology across its entire, global estate, knowing that the accumulation of these individual improvements will dramatically, and rapidly, improve the experience for their customers.
What you'll need to succeed in this role
- Previous experience of working in a AWS DevOps environment, building high performing systems which deliver Infrastructure automation at scale
- Strong experience in Enterprise Cloud deployments
- Be able to create automated work flow, automate manual or repetitive tasks
- You'll be an Individual Contributor, who loves to be hands-on and is a passionate, curious technologist. You'll be fanatical about understanding emerging technologies and new functionalities that you can apply in your role to help deliver the companies vision.
- Experience of a blend of the following technologies is required;
- Linux (Systems Administration, Build & Configuration)
- Infrastructure as Code, Terraform, Clouformation
- Automation / DevOps tools like; Ansible, Puppet, Salt
- Git Source Control
- Containers - Docker, Kubernetes, Hashicorp, Nomad, AWS ECS
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
For more information on this role apply on-line or call Catherine Burn on 0203 326 4103
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.