Big Data Consultant
|Job Title:||Big Data Consultant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Hallam|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
My client is leading the 'digital disruption' across 40 industries in more than 120 different countries.
- You will be responsible for guiding the full life cycle big Data solution
- Solution architecture
- Proof of concept execution to prove the value of Big Data cases
- Full lifecycle implementation from requirement analysis, platform selection, technical
architecture design, development and testing
- Vendor landscape and technology assessment
Essential Skills Required:
- Experience with waterfall and agile delivery approaches
- Solution architecture development
- End to end implementation of at least 1 big data project using at least 1 of Hadoop, Map
Reduce or NoSQL platforms
- Hands on experience with the Haddop stack (MapReduce, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, Hbase or Flume)
- Hands on experience with ETL tools
- Hands on experience with BI Tools
- Knowledge of cloud computing infrastructure (AWS, Elastic Mapreduce)
N.B. This role can also provide sponsorship to candidates
As well as a competitive salary, they are also offering a comprehensive benefits package including 30 days annual leave, plus 3 additional days for charitable work of your choice, healthcare plan, pension scheme and private medical insurance.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available