Big Data Engineer
|Job Title:||Big Data Engineer|
|Salary:||£75000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Hallam|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
You must demonstrate experience of working on large scale transformation projects and an ability to work in a cross-methodology environment.
- Collaborate with systems engineering teams to propose and deploy new hardware and software required for Hadoop & related environments
- Maintain & develop open source configuration management and deployment tools such as puppet or Chef & Linux scripting
- Detailed knowledge of Hadoop Ecosystem
- Good knowledge of Spark
- Clear experience in Linux
- A good knowledge of Python or Java
- Familiar with open source configuration management and deployment tools such as Puppet,
Chef and Linux scripting
You will be the 'go-to' person where you can implement your own style onto the project. This is a challenging position but one which has great rewards not only in terms of salary and benefits, but will also standout on your profile.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available