Big Data Solutions Architect
|Job Title:||Big Data Solutions Architect|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£90000 - £110000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Hallam|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Our client is looking to recruit a Solution Architect who will work with the Data Science team to design, implement and manage the infrastructure for the company. As the core of the team, the company will be based around your decisions and will ultimately pave the way to revolutionising the sport and technology industry.
- Set out the architectural direction for all engineering solutions
- Work close with the stakeholders to translate business goals into the
desired technology solution
- Develop the technology team by hiring and training more junior members
- Drive the development and design of high performance systems that can
be deployed in the cloud
- Provide general architectural oversight and actionable guidance during the
development life cycle
Essential Skills Required:
- Experience with Big Data solutions e.g. Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive,
MogoDB or Cassandra
- Around 10 year's experience within an Architect role
- A good understanding of programming/scripting languages such as; Java,
Linux, Python, R, Ruby etc.
- Experience implementing cloud based solutions
- Experience in designing the technology roadmap for major projects, start-
ups or fast growing software companies
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing and innovative new tech start up. If you have a passion for sports, technology and looking to work in a great team environment with huge potential, then apply now!
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available