Business Analyst, Solvency II - sought for prestigious, blue chip, City-based finance house to work on an important, multi-year programme.
Joining a close-knit team you will report to the Business Architect and will work closely with the Business Solutions Team to build and maintain a detailed understanding of the:
- Solvency2 P3 regulations and their impact.
- Use of asset data provisions for other reporting processes (e.g. Economic Capital, Credit Risk, etc.).
As the ideal candidate you will have strong communication skills, possess good attention to detail and your background includes:
- Defining requirements for regulatory data projects, ideally regulatory data provision for Investment Managers (e.g. Solvency II data provision).
- Developing requirements documents.
- Developing and executing test plans.
- Agile project methodology.
(Candidates with Investment Management Certificate (IMC) will be regarded highly.)
If this role matches your background and experience and you are available soon please reply ASAP with your latest CV!