|Job Title:||Campaign Analyst|
|Location:||North East England,|
|Start Date:||August / September|
|Contact Name:||Jovi Cheung|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
SAS, SQL, Unica, Chordiant, Alterian
I am currently shortlisting for a long-standing high profile client looking for specialists to join on for a 3 month project.
Your objective, will be to use your Campaign analytics expertise to drive campaign planning strategies in targeting the most relevant customers for the marketing department as well as conducting campaign analysis throughout the entire process.
Your will be doing "hands on" analysis for the marketing team and direct campaign planning efforts. Additionally you will be analysing responses during and post campaign using tools such as (Omniture, Unica, etc…) and analysing the successes and shortfalls of the campaign.
You will require the following skills;
1. Strong SAS (e.g. SAS Base) or SQL skills
2. A thorough knowledge of Campaign analytic tools (e.g. Unica, Chordiant, Alterian, Epiphany, Smart-Focus)
3. A degree within a mathematical or statistical field
4. 2 years relevant experience working within commercial analytics
Experience of the following will be advantageous but not essential,
1. A track record of working within the communications sector.
2. A proven record of working autonomously and in large teams
An initial 6 month duration, and a likely extension of up to 12 months.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available