Econometrics Specialist - CLIENT SIDE - London - SAS, Eviews, Media Effectiveness, Market Mix
Skills - Econometric modelling, Time Series, SAS, Eviews, Media, Marketing Mix
Major media business is looking for an Econometrics specialist to join their expanding team on a permanent basis. The company is a well-known media business with a great reputation in the industry, with exciting plans to be the number one provider in their field.
Using complex econometric techniques including Time Series Analysis and Panel Data Regression, you will be measuring the effectiveness of media and advertising campaigns and recommending marketing strategy based on the results. Using mainly Eviews and SAS, your team will provide custom made models and, in turn, marketing strategy recommendations. You will be managing a team of modelling experts who specialise in optimising Marketing and Media effectiveness throughout multichannel environments.
This is a leading company which works with well-known media products. Moreover it is a professional company that prides itself on its creativity, work flexibility and individual growth.
Competitive salary, a great benefits package with work life balance.
This role requires:
- A numerate degree (or equivalent) such as Economics, Econometrics, Maths or Statistics
- Understanding and experience of building econometric models and an aptitude to apply them in a media and marketing context
- Good written and oral communication skills - be an articulate, positive and professional communicator
- High degree of drive, energy, self-confidence, commitment and flexibility appropriate to a merit-based environment.
- Self-motivated and results oriented individual with excellent numeracy & analytical skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills: ability to multitask and prioritise workload
Contact Munveer Jabbal on 0203 3264110 or email email@example.com for more information.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment. With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.