Cloud Engineer - AWS/Node.js/React/Micro services
We have a long-term opportunity for an experienced engineer well versed in cloud technologies. Our client is growing and they are currently looking for an additional Cloud Engineer (AWS) to join their team with experience in developing micro services through AWS and providing CMS in Node.js and React.
Build operate and support AWS cloud infrastructure services and technology solutions. You will be designing, planning & implementing a growing set of AWS cloud platforms.
- 4-5 years of experience in AWS Cloud Infrastructure Services (design, migration, automation etc)
- AWS cloud services (VPC, EC2, ECS, S3, EBS, Glacier, ELB, Elastic IPs, etc)
- Cloud Technology, Network, Security and Platform Expertise (OpenStack, AWS)
- Automation and workflow like Cloud formation templates and Ansible scripts
- AWS Cloud Infrastructure & Web applications/Web hosting skills
This role will involve programming in Node.js and react, any microservice development will add signifcant value to your application.
Should you be interested or have any questions, please apply (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can set up a project call.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment. With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.