CREDIT RISK ANALYST - EDINBURGH - CONTRACT - £500 PER DAY - SAS, SQL
MARKET LEADING COMPANY are looking for a number of Credit Risk Portfolio Analysts to join their team in Edinburgh and Livingston. This is a 6 month initial contract for someone to come in and act as a subject matter expert across a large and diverse product portfolio, developing and optimising risk strategy based on analysis.
You will ideally come from a financial services background with hands on experience of SQL or SAS, used to analyse large sets of data and identify trends within a risk portfolio. This is an extremely commercial role, and as such you should have a proven track record of presenting strategic ideas to senior stakeholders.
This contract is initially for 6 months with a high chance of extension.
Rates are between £500-550 per day dependent on experience.
This role requires:
- At least 3 years Portfolio Risk Analytics experience
- Strong hands on experience with SAS and/or SQL - both preferable
- Excellent communicational skills both written and verbal
- Client facing experience - presenting projects and results to senior stakeholders including the Chief Risk Officer and board level employees
- Numeric degree in Maths, Statistics, Economics or Operational Research
Great opportunity to join an exciting company - call me on 0203 3264111 or email email@example.com for more information
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment. With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.