SEO Manager - Search Engine Optimization - SEO
|Job Title:||SEO Manager - Search Engine Optimization - SEO|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + bonus, benefits, pension|
|Contact Name:||Munveer Jabbal|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
A high profile role for a SEO Manager in a leading household name who are currently building throughout Media and Analytics. Offering the opportunity to work for a company with real ambition and drive across the media FMCG sector.
This Midlands based firm has a highly dependent salary package upon the right candidate with the experience and skills to push the company to new heights.
Fast paced environment, forever evolving and highly respected business within the industry. You will have the license to implement your commercial strategy and voice commercial beliefs and solutions. My client is looking for the following -
- Planning and delivering advanced SEO analysis of data from specific sets
- Developing processes for improved data capture to allow action to be taken across SEO
- Providing insight which supports business migration to improved systems such as SEO
- Delivery of multiple key insight/analytics projects across SEO
Essential Skills Required:
- Strong technical abilities SEO
- Experience of Google Analytics
- Previous work within SEO insights and relaying this insight to stakeholders
- Qlikview or Tableau
- Strong communication abilities, preferably speaking with senior stakeholders
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of social media analytics tools
- Degree qualified with a 2:1 or above in a relevant field
For more details please contact Munveer Jabbal at email@example.com
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available