BI Consultant - ETL
|Job Title:||BI Consultant - ETL|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jovi Cheung|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Key skills: Informatica, Oracle, ETL, DWH, Physical/Logical Modelling, SQL
I'm currently working with a technology client on a major BI project looking for BI Consultants to join their team.
You will be expected to be hands on in ETL on Informatica and carry out data warehouse design work in both logical and physical models. Your daily tasks are to perform ETL work through Informatica in migrating and ensuring data quality as well as creating reports in OBIEE (preferred) or Business Objects as well as designing DWH.
Previous experience working within Public Sector will be highly desirable
You MUST have the following experience;
1. 2-3 years experience with ETL and DWH development
2. 3-5 years experience using OBIEE or other reporting suites.
3. Experience working with large data sets across multiple sources
4. A degree within Computer Sciences or Statistics.
The following skills would be highly desirable but not essential;
1. Previous experience working with Public Sector
2. Business Development experience.
An initial 6 month role with a likelihood of extension
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available