Data Analyst - AML - New York City
My client, a global investigations, compliance and cyber security firm require a Data Analytics professional to join their technologies practice. Based out of their New York office you will be working with innovative professionals developing applications for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct Data Analysis and provide insight through compelling visualizations
- Automate ETL and ensure data quality
- Formulate data structure for analysis
- The ability to work with both unstructured and structured data sets
- The ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Expertise within SQL development
- Expertise within the ETL process
- Proven experience with Data Visualization (Tableau, D3, Power BI)
- Knowledge of SQL: triggers, stored procedures, schemas and indexes
- Exposure to Python
This is an opportunity to join an innovative and collegial team within a renowned brand. You will be a key contributor to the development and implementation of cutting edge applications utilized to perform confidential investigations. My client offers a competitive compensation & benefits package.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-award winning and global leader in Data Analytics, Risk & Compliance recruitment. We partner with our clients and candidates alike, encompassing Data Analytics, Financial Crime, Anti Money Laundering, Forensic Analytics, Investigative Analytics and Credit Risk.