Data Analyst - London - R, Python, Matlab, SQL - £300-£375/day
|Job Title:||Data Analyst - London - R, Python, Matlab, SQL - £300-£375/day|
|Salary:||£300 - £375 per day + experience dependant|
|Duration:||6 months +|
|Contact Name:||Danny Rahim|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a new Customer Analytics Startup based in West London.
As a Data Analyst, you will analyse customer data and uncover patterns in it. You will use a variety of data mining and statistical modelling techniques to understand customer behaviour and identify prospective customers.
- R, Python or Matlab
- Solid knowledge of statistical techniques such as Regression, Decision Trees, Clustering etc
- Experience building predictive models
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or other relevant field
- Experience in data cleansing and data mining of large datasets (both structured and unstructured data)
- Experience in data cleansing and manipulation
* 5-10 years post academic work experience is required for this role *
Interviews will be organised for the WC 23/1/2017
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available