|Job Title:||Data Architect|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Hallam|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
You will be joining the UK's leading provider of landline, broadband, and TV services with an ever growing customer base of over 4 million people.
- Define, own and evolve the target data architecture for the business, gaining support and
buy-in from key stakeholders
- Create and maintain "blueprint" documentation that articulates the data architecture
- Establish and maintain sensitive data risk assessments
- Support and influence the business change function in the creation of suitable programmes
of activity to deliver an architecture roadmap and help ensure progression towards
delivery of the target data architecture
Essential Skills Required:
- 5+ years' experience in Data Architecture
- Highly effective communicator
- Experienced in end-to-end systems delivery
- BSc in Science, Maths or Engineering
As well offering a very competitive salary, they are also offering flexible working, with the option to work in their Manchester office 2/3 days a week and work from home the rest of the time.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available