|Job Title:||Data Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Hallam|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
You will play a central role in planning and managing the data in the most efficient way. Working with senior stakeholders on new product development and alongside Data Engineers in the team to get a deep understanding of their ETL processes and Data Warehouse structures.
Essential Skills Required:
- Experience of working with SQL (in particular T-SQL)
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Knowledge of ETL processes
- Experience in Data Querying, Profiling & Manipulation
- 3+ Years' experience in a similar role
- An understanding of a relational database (RDBMS) schema design
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Knowledge of GIS data will be an advantage
This leading client not only offers a great salary, far outweighing those of similar companies, but also offers a very comprehensive benefits scheme including; 25 days holiday, free gym membership, life insurance up to 4 times your salary and heavily discounted medical insurance - Plus many more benefits!
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available