A high profile role for a Senior Data Scientist in a leading firm based in Paris or Amsterdam. Providing the right person with the opportunity to have true input and sway in a top-tier firm. This role will largely involve performing sophisticated data manipulation at the cutting edge of data strategy. My client is open to speaking with individuals from across Europe or those who would consider relocating to a tech-hub city.
- Identify and implement data opportunities through the acquisition of data sets or by combining data sets
- Create scalable analytical models using current and future data sets
- Experiment with various aspects of data to draw conclusions
Essential Skills Required:
- Strong knowledge of technical skills including Python and SQL
- Fluency in English and French or Dutch
- Work within Machine Learning, Visualisation and Data Manipulation.
- Strong communication skills
- An appreciation and understanding of some Big Data tools
- Experience working within a variety of sectors
- Degree qualified with a 2:1 or above in a Mathematical field (Physics, Computer Science). Masters and PhD preferred.