Predictive Analytics Consultant
|Job Title:||Predictive Analytics Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Matt Wandowski|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Predictive Analytics Consultant-R/SAS/Analytics/Machine Learning
Our client, a high profile leading Retailer is in search for a Predictive Analytics Consultant. This role will be providing you with the opportunity to have true input and influence within a top UK brand. The project will largely involve performing sophisticated data manipulation at the cutting edge of data strategy.
- Identify and implement data opportunities through the acquisition of data sets or by combining data sets
- Create scalable analytical models using current and future data sets
- Experiment with various aspects of data to draw conclusions
Essential Skills Required:
- Strong knowledge of technical skills including R or SAS
- Great background with statistical methods
- Work within Machine Learning, Visualisation and Data Manipulation
- Degree qualified with a 2:1 or above in a Mathematical field (Physics, Computer Science). Masters and PhD preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- An appreciation and understanding of some Big Data tools such as Hadoop
- Experience working within a variety of sectors
This is a 6-month contract with the likelihood of an extension. All CVs submitted will be considered.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available