|Job Title:||Data Scientist|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Hallam|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Looking for skilled data scientists, to keep the team ahead of the curve. Working on end to end projects across the board - a new challenge will await you every day!
- Using your quantitative analysis and data mining skills to identify
opportunities on how customers interact with the company
- Using SAS, SQL and other tools to create insight on large sets of data to
assist in moving key metrics
- Keep up to date with trends and developments within the wider analytics
and data science community, ensuring your knowledge remains current
Essential Skills Required:
- MSc/PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or other technical fields
- Knowledge of SAS, SPS or R and SQL
- Hands on experience in applied statistics and analytical models
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing such as Hadoop
- Development experience in scripting languages such as Python
This company is a market leading name within the financial industry, and as well as gaining first class training with the newest technologies, you will also be eligible for a share allocation in the company, on top of your annual salary.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available