|Job Title:||Data Scientist|
|Contact Name:||Matt Wandowski|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Looking for someone who can:
-Support and ensure analytic projects are delivered with confidence with minimal guidance
-Promote new data approaches to create new business insight where you can address any unanswered business problems with a solutions suggested
-Analyse portfolios using existing models and methods that are in place with the ability to communicate these to stakeholders
-Identify and analyse different data sources to gather new results. These results in turn will be modeled to improve functionality within the business.
In order to be considered:
- Bachelor or Master Degree (or equivalent) in a quantitative science
- Analytical mind-set
- Ability and drive to shape new applied methods
- Experience with Scripting language (e.g. Python)
- Experience in applying machine learning and natural language processing tools and methods
- Experience with SQL databases
Experience with NoSQL databases is of advantage
- Ability to scrape large sets of websites is of advantage (e.g. search for catastrophe events in newspapers to derive frequencies)
All applications submitted will be considered and if successful interviews will be arranged within 24 hours.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available