|Job Title:||Data Scientist|
|Location:||North West England,|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Laurence Smith|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
This firm has a highly negotiable salary dependent upon the right candidate with the experience and skills to push the company to new heights.
- Planning and delivering advanced analysis of data from specific sets
- Developing processes for improved data capture to allow action to be taken
- Providing insight which supports business migration to improved systems
Essential Skills Required:
- Strong technical abilities including SQL, Python and R
- Experience of Data Mining and Machine Learning techniques
- Experience within statistical modelling (Baysian, Markov networks, decision trees etc.)
- Strong communication abilities, preferably gained within a consultancy
- Experience within Data Warehousing
- Experience of multi-dimensional data modelling
- Degree qualified with a 2:1 or above in a Mathematical field (Physics, Computer Science). Masters and PhD preferred.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available