Data Scientist All Levels | Technology Leader | New York, NY | USA
A leading technology company in a very exciting growth phase is looking for strong Data Scientists at various levels to add to their already impressive team. You will be working on ground-breaking and cutting edge projects, creating an insight in to large data sets to improve the efficiency and profitability of this organisation and will focus around this company’s one core product.
The role will focus around three core areas;
- Machine Learning
- Statistical Modeling
- Data Engineering
You will need to display use of the following technical tools – SQL, Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive for the manipulation of large datasets.
An MSc or PHD in a numerate discipline e.g. Applied Maths, Astrophysics, Data Science, Analytics
Exposure to large unstructured data sets and modelling desirable.
- 3+ years of commercial experience within Data Science
- Statistical Analysis – R, Python,
- Machine Learning – Python (SciPy, NumPy)
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- An open minded and determined professional with an innovative personality
- Education: Phd or MSc in (statistics, mathematics, physics, Research).
This is a challenging and varied role at a market leading Consultancy. If this sounds of interest please contact John Bevan on 646 491 6935 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org