Job Title: Data Scientist (Python, AWS, Machine Learning)
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000, good Bonus and Pension, Healthcare insurance.
Location: London, Liverpool Street
Exciting new role for an experienced Data Scientist to join their team at a consultancy company in Central London. This is a full life cycle role, working on all aspects of design, development and delivery of data projects. This client has a wide variety of projects across marketing, ecommerce and financial services.
The successful candidate will be responsible for data segmentation and clustering of customer data, use algorithms and apply them for data driven solutions to eradicate problematic areas. Using Python, AWS and Machine Learning, the successful candidate will work across all channels of datasets for data products in order to improve the business tools for this process.
The successful Candidate will have:
- 2 years experience in the commercial sector
- Be proficient in Python and SQL
- Have a data science/analytical background
- Be familiar with visualisation
- Have experience in data mining
- Have a maths, Computer Science background or degree equivalent.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.