Data Warehouse Analyst - Contract - ASAP - SQL, ETL, Python, C#
|Job Title:||Data Warehouse Analyst - Contract - ASAP - SQL, ETL, Python, C#|
|Salary:||£325 - £425 per day + experience dependant|
|Duration:||6 months +|
|Contact Name:||Danny Rahim|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a new Digital Startup based in West London.
You will take ownership of the companies data and be responsible for all data related queries. Day to day responsibilities will be to develop ETL processes and perform analysis to improve data quality and accuracy.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science or any other IT related degree.
- Experience in designing, building and supporting the components of a Data Warehouse
- Advanced SQL programming skills
- Experience in creating metadata, developing ETL processes, and using several reporting tools
- Working experience with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Server Integration Service
- Knowledge of lower-level programming language like Python, C# or VBA is a plus
- Experience in setting up data collection processes
* 5-10 years post academic work experience is required for this role*
Interviews will be organised for the WC 23/1/2017
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available