Data Warehouse Developer
|Job Title:||Data Warehouse Developer|
|Location:||North West England,|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Laurence Smith|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
This firm has a highly negotiable salary dependent upon the right candidate with the experience and skills to push the company to new heights.
- The design of data models based on requirements
- Designing and developing the database
- Development of ETL Processes
Essential Skills Required:
- Strong technical skills within standard data warehousing tools, including SQL
- Previous experience in developing a data warehouse
- The ability to translate user requirements into models and processes
- Experience in SQL Server 2012 or 2014
- Strong communication skills, ideally gained within a stakeholder-facing environment
- Knowledge of statistical tools such as R
- Degree qualified with a 2:1 or above in a Mathematical field (Physics, Computer Science). Masters and PhD preferred.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available