Database / Data Warehouse Administrator - Banking - Vienna
|Job Title:||Database / Data Warehouse Administrator - Banking - Vienna|
|Contact Name:||Michael Outar|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
They are looking for an experienced Database / Data Warehouse Operator who has detailed knowledge of working within a data warehouse environment.
- Ensure that test and production environments are provided and loaded in time
- Deploy new releases and hotfixes
- Provide regular service reporting
- Implement automatisation measures (DevOps & Continuous Integration)
- Track and monitor performance and load behaviour
- 3+ years of working in an IT Department with focus on databases or DWH
- Managing, monitoring and support of DWH application including job scheduling (e.g. UC4)
- Good knowledge of IT processes
- ODI / Teradata knowledge (advantageous)
- English speaking
This is a great opportunity to secure a long term contract at a stand out organisation. Please apply for full details!
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available