Database / Data Warehouse Administrator - Banking - Vienna
|Job Title:||Database / Data Warehouse Administrator - Banking - Vienna|
|Contact Name:||Michael Outar|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
They are looking for an experienced Database / Data Warehouse Operator who has detailed knowledge of working within a data warehouse environment.
- Ensure that test and production environments are provided and loaded in time
- Deploy new releases and hotfixes
- Provide regular service reporting
- Implement automatisation measures (DevOps & Continuous Integration)
- Track and monitor performance and load behaviour
- 3+ years of working in an IT Department with focus on databases or DWH
- Managing, monitoring and support of DWH application including job scheduling (e.g. UC4)
- Good knowledge of IT processes
- ODI / Teradata knowledge (advantageous)
- English speaking
This is a great opportunity to secure a long term contract at a stand out organisation. Please apply for full details!
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Test Analyst - Vienna - DWH - Banking
DWH Developer - Contract - Austria - Oracle ODI
Senior Python Data Engineer - AWS - London - Contract - £600/d
Salary: £500 - £600 per day
Lead Azure Architect, London - £65 - £85k