Desktop Support Engineer sought for an interesting and unique role in Central Reading
This role will suit candidates with a mature, self-disciplined outlook, who are able to manage their own productivity to resolve problems. The role is embedded within the DevOPs team and you will get the chance to develop your career in that direction should you wish. There are fantastic chances to learn new skills.
In this challenging position you will resolve the full range of technical desktop problems. You will also learn, document and patrol and control the data protection requirements for the organisation.
- IT experience, with proven technical support experience
- Solid knowledge of desktop environments Windows 7, 8, 10 and MacOS
- MS Office and advanced MS software support (Office 365 desirable)
- Excellent customer-service focus, with a positive, ''can do'' attitude
- Initiative taker, results driven
- Able to work under pressure and on tight deadlines
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicator
- Flexible team player, comfortable in a multi-national environment
- Professional approach
Reply ASAP with your latest CV to be considered for this excellent role.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Tech & Digital recruitment. With over 14 years expertise, we assist our clients within Software, UI/UX, Testing, Architecture, Open Source and Cloud recruitment.