Senior Developer | Bleeding Edge Projects, Java, Agile | Manchester
I am representing an exceptional global tech business, established over 20 years ago. Their work centres on transforming how clients connect with their consumers through the power of software engineering. They are passionate about socialising and learning, by combining data science and software engineering professionals to deliver state-of-the-art products.
Become a part of a high performing, cross-functional team of excellent developers and engineers to collaborate and come to better solutions for a range of household names. You will be an expert in creating technical tactics and engage in projects with uncertainty, generating opportunities to continuously progress and learn. You must be fixated on the outcome for successful enterprise web applications.
What will you be doing?
Be a part of an organisation that is willing to test the boundaries of what is possible. A culture of wanting to be different and innovate on levels that have never been done before.
- Participate in product selection, solution and technical architecture activities.
- Guarantee business needs are met cost effectively
- Ensure precise attention is given to security, resilience and scalability.
- Solutions Architects: Designing, developing and delivering solution concepts with customer
- Managing client expectations throughout the project lifecycle from initiation through to delivery.
- designing and delivering one or more large scale solutions, understanding the various cross-cutting concerns such as security, performance and quality.
- Architecting solutions/artefacts, such as high-level designs, disaster recovery plans and support documentation.
- Outside-In BDD and TDD.
- Storage technologies such as SQL and No-SQL.
- Cloud computing and virtualisation.
You'll be rewarded generously with a basic salary from £45,000 - £80,000+ (depending on your experience) excellent pension/bonus schemes, child care vouchers, private medical insurance, various events fully paid dependant on company performance and a cycle to work scheme.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.