DevOps Engineer - Big Data - Contract - Hadoop Spark - London
|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer - Big Data - Contract - Hadoop Spark - London|
|Contact Name:||Danny Rahim|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Daily responsibilities will include;
* Scale and tune the operation and access to the Big data platform
* Provide Architectural guidance for system design
* Develop and maintain a number of Data Science tools and platforms
* Support Data Scientists with specific project needs
* 3-5 years of DevOps experience in Linux/UNIX
* Solid understanding of security infrastucture (Kerberos, LDAP etc)
* Orchestration tools such as Puppet, Ansible, Fabric or Chef
* Java, SQL
* Experience with Git/GitHub, Maven/Jenkins/GO or other continuous integration systems
- R, Scala and/or C++
- Data Engineering
- Interest in statistical analysis, algorithm development, and machine learning techniques.
Please only apply if you have applied commercial experience with Spark/Hive/Hadoop
Interviews will be arranged within 48 hours of submission
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available