DevOps Engineer - Contract - AWS Ansible Python Scala - London
|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer - Contract - AWS Ansible Python Scala - London|
|Salary:||£500 - £650 per day + experience dependant|
|Duration:||6 months +|
|Contact Name:||Danny Rahim|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
An exciting opportunity to join a well-known media company based in the heart of Central London.
Daily responsibilities will include;
* Improving the level of repeatable deployment in the business
* Automating the testing (including the integrated testing), deployment and monitoring of big data structures
* Troubleshooting and resolving issues with network components and applications
* Improving the performance and scheduling of ETL processes
* Expert skills with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Cloud Engineering
* Strong DevOps background - load testing, CI, change management, monitoring applications etc.
* Orchestration tools such as Ansible or Chef
* Scripting languages such as Python, Scala, Erlang or Golang
* Networks and Security
* Working in Agile teams
* Continuous integration/Repeatable continuous deployment.
Desirable Skills; Kibanna, Docker, Mesos, Ubunto, Git, Jenkins, firewalls
*We are searching for candidates more on the development side rather than system administration*
Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of submission
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Mac Engineer SME (3rd/4th line)| EUC, Casper, Jamf | London
Salary: £400 - £500 per annum
Senior Software Developer / Engineer | Java | Spring | London
Salary: £45000 - £75000 per annum + bonus & additional benefits
Enterprise Architect/Solutions Architect | Java, Microservices
Salary: £100000 - £120000 per annum + bonus and additional benefits
Software Engineering Manager | Retail & e-Commerce | London
Salary: £90000 - £100000 per annum + bonus and additional benefits
Software Development Manager | Retail & e-Commerce | London
Salary: £90000 - £120000 per annum + bonus and additional benefits