DevOps Engineer - Java, Maven, Jenkins, TeamCity - Contract
|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer - Java, Maven, Jenkins, TeamCity - Contract|
|Duration:||6 months +|
|Contact Name:||Danny Rahim|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
A leading financial client are looking for a DevOps Engineer in Canary Wharf (London).
* Appreciation for the full software development lifecycle.
- ITIL standards
- Best practices around environment segregation and deployment
- Understanding of Agile Practices and Test Driven Development
- Software Automation and Continuous Delivery
* Working knowledge of how to support Java Platform applications:
- JVM monitoring and profiling, including use of JConsole and JVisualVM.
- JProfiler a bonus.
- Build Tools: Maven, Ant
- Continuous Integration: Any one of Jenkins, TeamCity
* Exposure to the Big Data Apache Ecosystem
- Apache Hadoop, HBase, Spark
* Web Hosting Platforms
- Apache Tomcat
* Caching Platforms
- Oracle Coherence
* Monitoring Tools
- ITRS Geneos.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours of submission.
Please only apply if you can be available in the next 2 weeks.
Any experience within the financial sector will be a bonus but not essential
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available