DevOps Engineer - Spark Scala
|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer - Spark Scala|
|Salary:||£450 - £650 per day + experience dependant|
|Contact Name:||Danny Rahim|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Daily responsibilities will include;
* Design and implement continuous delivery pipelines for Java based microservices-
architecture applications, based on GoCD, Git, Subversion, Maven, Python, Bash, Groovy, Nexus, Sonarqube etc.
* Develop and maintain infrastructure provision automation for both on-premise and cloud-based datacenters, built upon Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Vagrant, Foreman, Linux, AWS.
* Design and develop in-house tools and frameworks for build & test environments, release auditing (in Atlassian JIRA and Confluence).
* 3-5 years of DevOps experience in Linux/UNIX
* Solid understanding of security infrastucture (Kerberos, LDAP etc)
* Orchestration tools such as Puppet, Ansible, Fabric or Chef
* Hadoop/Hive/Spark **Must have applied commercial experience in at least one of these**
* Java, SQL
* Experience with Git/GitHub, Maven/Jenkins/GO or other continuous integration systems
- R, Scala and/or C++
- Data Engineering
- Interest in statistical analysis, algorithm development, and machine learning techniques.
Please only apply if you have applied commercial experience with Spark/Hive/Hadoop
Interviews will be arranged within 48 hours of submission
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available