DevOps Engineers | Infrastructure Automation | London
|Job Title:||DevOps Engineers | Infrastructure Automation | London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £75000 per annum + bonus and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Nick Watt|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
What's in it for you?
* Say goodbye to clocking in and out and hello to genuine work-life balance: flexible working and working from home
* The chance to design, shape and deliver technology solutions which have never been attempted, on a scale you can't even imagine, with the best technology tools available.
* Work for a business that invests every year in your personal and technical development (£10,000). Tech Qualifications and Certifications, Global Tech Conferences, Vendor training on best practice, emerging technologies and new ways of working
I'm partnering one of the world's best-loved brands on its journey to becoming number one in its sector, by employing the best technology talent and pairing that talent with the latest and greatest tools and technology. The business is on mission to futureproof its position by making systematic advances and marginal improvements to every aspect of technology across its entire, global estate, knowing that the accumulation of these individual improvements will dramatically, and rapidly, improve the experience for their customers.
The journey begins with Automation.
This business is on a mission to obliterate tech silos and take collaboration amongst colleagues to a whole new level. Imagine being able to offer your Software Engineering colleagues, self-service Infrastructure as a Service on demand? Any developer, in any country, at any time can immediately create an environment of their own choosing without intervention from Infrastructure.
What you'll need to succeed in this role
* Previous experience of working in a Linux & DevOps environment, building high performing systems which deliver Infrastructure automation at scale
* Strong experience of designing, architecting and delivering Software Defined Data Centre's
* You'll be an Individual Contributor, who loves to be hands-on and is a passionate, curious technologist. You'll be fanatical about understanding emerging technologies and new functionalities that you can apply in your role to help deliver the companies vision.
* Experience of a blend of the following technologies is required;
o Linux (Systems Administration, Build & Configuration)
o Infrastructure as Code
o Automation / DevOps tools like; Chef, Ansible or Puppet
o Scripting & Programming Languages: Java, Ruby, Perl, C, C++, Python, PowerShell, Bash
o Containers - Docker, lxc, kubernetes.
o Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available