Digital Project Manager | Consulting | London
|Job Title:||Digital Project Manager | Consulting | London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Hallam|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
A leading FTSE 100 business is look to fill a number of Project manager positions. My client with over 70,000 staff across the UK, Europe and Asia, with clients across both the public and private sectors, has recently won awards on their successful Digital Transformation projects.
As a Project Manager you will be able to run and manage complex projects while communicating with senior level stakeholders. You will be heading up the team, working closely with clients and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to translate client needs into projects which deliver solutions.
- Delivery of client-facing project management assignments
- Direct and motivate the project team
- Manage the risks, including the development of contingency plans
- Agree technical and quality strategy with appropriate members of the
- Take responsibility for overall progress and use of resources and initiate
corrective action where necessary
- Liaise with the Project Board or its appointed Project Assurance roles to
assure the overall direction and integrity of the project
- Liaise with any suppliers or account managers
Essential Skills Required:
- Understands the key stages of a project management methodology and the
role of the Project Manager within the overall Governance framework
- Ability to apply appropriate project and programme management
frameworks to suit client needs
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Uses an approved Risk and Issue management methodology and is able to
tailor to the clients internal reporting where applicable
- Demonstrable understanding of the project and programme lifecycle
- Experience working within a consultancy or on public sector projects
In return you're being offered the opportunity to join a genuinely brilliant business, where you'll enjoy lots of autonomy and have the backing of an award winning team. You'll be operating at the absolute bleeding edge of innovation and technology within the digital space and will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary, pension, health-care and generous bonus package.
N.B Some travel will be required
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available