Digital Web Analyst - London - **UP TO £45,000**
A high profile role for a Web Analyst in a leading household name who are currently building throughout Digital and Analytics. Offering the opportunity to work for a company with real ambition and drive.
This south coast based firm has a highly dependent salary package upon the right candidate with the experience and skills to push the company to new heights.
- Planning and delivering advanced analysis of data from specific sets
- Developing processes for improved data capture to allow action to be taken
- Providing insight which supports business migration to improved systems
Essential Skills Required:
- Strong technical abilities including Site Catalyst and Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- Experience of A/B multivariate testing
- Previous work within insights and relaying this insight to stakeholders
- Strong communication abilities, preferably speaking with senior stakeholders
- Experience with Data Visualisation tools
- Working knowledge of social media analytics tools
- Good understanding of either SQL, SAS or SPSS.
- Degree qualified with a 2:1 or above in a relevant field
For more details please contact Munveer Jabbal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment. With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.