Director of Data Analytics - New York City
My client, a global media and entertainment company require a Director of Data Analytics to lead applied analytics within their Data Science & Data Analytics practice. You will join an existing team of established Data Analytics professionals who use Data Insights to inform programme and strategic marketing decisions to improve customer retention and acquisition. As the leader of Data Analytics you will have prior experience communicating your findings and influencing key stakeholders across the business.
- Leading a team of Data Analytics professionals, managing the design and execution of complex Data & Analytic projects to influence business decisions
- Create Data driven insights to inform/direct strategic business decisions
- Create a collaborative team environment
- Prior experience managing multiple Analytic projects concurrently
- Prior stakeholder management experience - you will create data driven insights and communicate these to a non-technical audience
- Deep knowledge of Analytics technologies such as Python, R, SQL
- Ideally you will have prior experience of leading Data Analytics projects within a consumer product company
This is an opportunity to join an organisation whose entire business model is built on staying one step ahead of the competition. You will be encouraged to think outside of the box, innovate and create analytical projects/products from scratch. My client is offering a competitive compensation package and a unique benefits package.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-award winning and global leader in Data Analytics, Risk & Compliance recruitment. We partner with our clients and candidates alike, encompassing Data Analytics, Financial Crime, Anti Money Laundering, Forensic Analytics, Investigative Analytics and Credit Risk.