Director of Technology - Financial Crimes - New York City
My client, a global professional services firm require a Director of Technology to join their Financial Services Advisory practice. You will be joining a growing team, providing technology, strategy, management and risk consulting services to major financial institutions around the world.
You will have a proven track record of directing projects within the financial crime space and a demonstrable ability to build effective, profitable and long lasting client relationships.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and disparate datasets
- Managing cross functional teams and workstreams across engagements
- Partner with business development teams to create effective prospective client proposals
- Deliver business proposals to senior executives both internally and externally. Identifying client needs and manage implementation and delivery in a complex environment
- Manage projects, engagement administration and project budgets
- Utilize proven skills within Robotic Process Automation/RPA - UiPath, Pega, Automation Anywhere
- Anti-Money Laundering/AML tools - Actimize, Mantas, Norkom, Fircosoft
- SQL, SAS, R, Python, QlikView, Tableau
My client continues to develop leaders at every level. They offer an environment that affords you the opportunity to advance your career and maximise your potential.
If you would like to have a confidential conversation and hear more about this opportunity please apply with a copy of your latest resume.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-award winning and global leader in Data Analytics, Risk & Compliance recruitment. We partner with our clients and candidates alike, encompassing Data Analytics, Financial Crime, Anti Money Laundering, Forensic Analytics, Investigative Analytics and Credit Risk.