.NET Tech Lead | London | £525/day
I'm working exclusively with a global client currently are building & implementing a bespoke supply chain application.NET stack. This is a 12-month contract with strong likelihood of extensions.
You'll have significant experience of ensuring the build quality of complex, enterprise, back-end applications linked to an ecommerce front end. It's therefore essential that you have significant experience of work;
- Quality Assurance, Code reviews, Peer reviews,
- Understanding how is written, how it should be written, best practice and patterns to be executed?
- Are mergers occurring? Are the happening properly?
The ideal candidate will have significant experience of developing bespoke Supply Chain Applications (e.g. Warehouse Management, Demand Management, Distribution, Merchandising, Order Management, Transport Management, Logistics, Freight Management, Replenishment, Returns, ERP etc.) ideally within the retail or ecommmerce space.
Key technical requirements include:
- C# .NET, ASP.NET
- SQL/ T-SQL, SQL Server
- NServiceBus, RabbitMQ, Web API, NHibernate, Entity Framework, MSNQ
- BDD, TDD, DDD, Agile, UML
- Unit Testing, QA Testing, Automation Testing, Peer Reviews
- Git, Subversion
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.