Enterprise Architect - Supply Chain Technology- London £700 per day
Required to proactively lead the architecture of IT solutions for Supply Chain & Logistics (WMS, TMS, Retail Supply Chain) The Enterprise Architect govern and direct the implementation of application platforms by industry-leading vendors whilst ensuring credibility across a range of internal and external stakeholders. The enterprise architect must achieve recognisable high-performance standards, contribute to improve the credibility of IT through key stakeholders' management relationship development and Supply Chain leadership team advises.
- Collaborates and influences the shaping of future functional and programme solutions at senior levels using knowledge, confidence and credibility
- Inspires and drives the Strategy & Delivery team members to achieve great results at pace
- Evolves professionalism, technical and leadership skills of the team
- Contribute to long-term strategic direction of the wider IT Strategy & Delivery team
- Accountability for aligned year 1 and 2 of functional roadmaps
- Proactively engage business stakeholders to constantly improve customer experience
- Mentor team members; coaching to enable professional growth, enabling development opportunities, demonstrating clear self-direction and helping to create a quality relevant technology vision
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Key experience in developing Supply Chain application architecture using business analysis and solution design competences
- Extensive experience in Supply Chain deployment including business partnering and solution design
- Has good understanding of Supply Chain strategy preferably in the Consumer Goods industry covering associated business and technology architecture principles, key business processes and emerging trends.
- Has proven ability to influence stakeholders at all levels within an FMCG organisation and is able to influence using multiple approaches and using active listening
- Experienced in working with teams of solution delivery resources both internal and external
- A proven track record in leading significant solution designs across architecting and technical delivery disciplines
SAP, JDA (Discrete/Dispatcher) Manhattan, Oracle DAI, Knapp, Sterling
WMS, WCS, OMS, TMS, LMS, MM, SCM
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.