ETL Data Analyst
|Job Title:||ETL Data Analyst|
|Salary:||Competitive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Matt Wandowski|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our Finance client is looking for an ETL Analyst to join a team in Czech Republic, offering you the opportunity to work on exciting projects with the latest technologies, in a sought after European City.
You have the opportunity to create ETL code/packages to load data in to the reporting database. This role plays an integral part of the companies Analytics focus, you will be working with other Analysts and Architects to give valuable insight.
- Developing ETL code based on in-house standards (Pentaho Kettle)
- Build reports in SAS, R, Pentaho, Jasper, Goodata or 'other' open source tool for reporting data quality
- Document in a CASE tool, such as Enterprise Architect
- Support the loading of data into the Data Warehouse/Data Lake
Experience in the following is ideal:
- Data Analytics - projects where you have developed and drawn insights from data that is collected
- Data Integration- projects where you have merged many data types
This is a 6- month contract with a high chance of a renewal (12 Month)
If this role is for you and you want to be a part of a successful fast paced start-up, then please apply immediately.
Parallel Consulting is a multi-awarding winning, global leader in Analytics & Data Science recruitment.
With over 12 years expertise, we assist our clients within Analytics, Customer & Marketing Insight, Web Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Credit Risk and BI.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
BUSINESS ANALYST - CONTRACT - VIENNA - BANKING
DWH Manager - Austria - Banking
DWH Developer - Contract - Austria - Oracle ODI
Test Engineer - Vienna - DWH - Banking