Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fluent Dutch & German Speakers
Negotiable Base Salary + 1-2-1 Training + Competitive Commission + Incentives + Structured Career Path + Buzzy & Dynamic Office Environment
*** PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE SALES/TELESALES/D2D SALES/COMMERCIAL EXPERIENCE ***
Parallel Consulting is a specialist IT, Digital and Analytics Recruitment Company dedicated to the delivery of high quality permanent and contract staffing solutions to businesses and organisations throughout the UK and Europe. Our expertise is well recognized in delivering tailored IT programmes for companies within the Financial Services, Banking, Mobile Telecoms, Insurance, Consultancy, i-Gaming, Digital Media, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Oil & Gas and E-Commerce sectors.
We are situated in modern, well-equipped offices right in the heart of Fulham, a great location for businesses, bars and restaurants. We require a number of Recruitment Consultants to join our rapidly growing group due to great success and extensive international expansion plans.
With plans for international expansion to New York (later on this year) and Berlin next year we are in a period of growth. With many of our Senior Consultants and Managers excited about the chance to open-up offices/markets in New York this year, we are looking to extend this offer to other experienced consultants who are looking to relocate abroad, whether in the near or far future!
We require a number of Trainees and Experienced Recruitment Consultants to join our rapidly growing group due to great success and extensive expansion plans. Working with professional people in a hardworking environment, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the most successful consultants in the business, the potential to earn money you have always dreamt of, along with a dedicated, on-going training programme conducted by our Sales Managers/Directors, geared very much to the individual. You will also benefit from working in a buzzing, dynamic team environment!
1. Develop relationship and winning new business with key clients
2. Sourcing and matching candidates with your clients' roles
3. Understanding clients' needs and offering relevant recruitment solutions in your specialist area
4. Develop your market knowledge in order to become a specialist in your market
5. Negotiating offers and closing deals
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
To be a successful consultant you will need to possess the following skills:
1. Be motivated by success, recognition and money,
2. Have a proven track record in sales/telesales or a commercial environment
3. Be confident with excellent communications skills
4. Work well under pressure
5. Have a competitive nature
6. A tenacious attitude and the desire to work for a company that actively encourage an entrepreneurial approach to each individual then the Parallel Consulting is the right company for YOU!
We offer great support and mentoring throughout your employment and pride ourselves on rewarding our successful consultants well. Benefits include:
1. A competitive, uncapped commission structure
2. A chance to move up the career ladder with internal promotion based on meritocracy
3. Champagne lunches at Michelin star restaurants
4. Regular competitions - recent prizes include European breaks, PS3's, Red Letter days, holiday to 5* destinations, some of which include New York, Miami & Hong Kong
* HIGH-QUALITY TRAINING * UNCAPPED COMMISSION * HOLIDAY TARGETS to 5* Destinations * LUNCH CLUB to Michelin Star restaurants in London * QUARTERLY COMPETITIONS prizes include European Weekend City Breaks, iPads, Gift Cards to Selfridges!
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.